This exam preparation course will prepare you for the IELTS (International English Language Testing Systems) test. This is the ideal test if you need to study or work where English is the language of communication. IELTS scores are recognised by universities and colleges, employers, immigration authorities and professional bodies. British universities and other centres of education generally require IELTS level 6.0 or higher as evidence of language ability.
WHO IS IT FOR?
IKMR is proud to have an excellent IELTS exam success rate. We recommend a minimum course duration of 4 weeks, although shorter is also possible.
The IELTS examinations are held weekly and can be done at the end of the course at an examination centre nearby. If you want to do the IELTS exam at the end of your language course.
After attending the course and successfully passing a multiple-choice questions examination, candidates receive certificate from an awarding body within England and Wales who are currently recognized by Ofqual and Department for Education and Skills.
Our teachers have years of experience in preparing students for the IELTS exam, therefore they are able to ensure that you have all of the skills and techniques needed to get the highest possible score
An important part of the IELTS exam is technique. You will take many practice tests to familiarise yourself with the style of the questions on the IELTS test how to use your time effectively to maximise your IELTS score!
- Analyzing and describing graphs, diagrams, charts and tables
- Expressing your opinion; making an argument for or against a particular topic
- Vocabulary and grammar needed for the above
- Academic style language and paragraph structure
- How to satisfy IELTS marking criteria
- Strategies for identifying answers quickly
- Skim, scan and detailed reading skills
- Strategies for predicting what you will read
- Building confidence in speaking ability
- Reducing speaking errors
- Extended speaking without stopping
- Giving your opinion and justifying it
- Comparing and contrasting; summarizing and analyzing
- Identifying key words and synonyms
- Understanding question types and the type of answers required
- Strategies for predicting what you will hear
- Vocabulary needed for different contexts
- Spelling rules
WHY CHOOSE US
Our aim is not just to get you the qualification but also guide you through all processes while you are applying for your further enhancement in career. Following are some of the reasons why you should choose us as your training provider:
Excellent Success Rate!
Fully accredited and authorized training center in London!
Most competitive prices with NO HIDDEN COSTS!
Prices are all inclusive of tuition, handbook, notebook, exams and certificate costs!
Nationally recognized and Ofqual accredited training course!
Highly skilled and qualified trainers with a great wealth of practical knowledge & experience!
Post-qualification email support!
Free advice and guidance session on how to apply and obtain further qualification!